Sunday, December 5, 2010

Win A Pet Code Contest Entry Now Free!

I have changed the requirements for the Win A Pet Code Contest.  Entries are now free.  I decided to axe the old idea of a raffle, have refunded entries, and will be giving away 2 Blizzard Store vanity pet codes funded entirely by me. 

Please click on some of the Adsense ads at Cold's Gold Factory if you prefer free contest giveaways, as I am using ad money to fund this contest.  More advertising revenue will lead to more contests in the future.  Thanks for your continued support.  I believe this change will be for the better as it will allow much more people to participate.

Please visit the original Cold's Pet Code Contest page for updated entry requirements.

**Please retweet and post to Facebook and MySpace please**

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.