Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Auction House Junkies T-Shirts

Are You A True Junkie For Auction House Junkies?

Ok, so I got a great deal on business cards and the same company also sells T-Shirts.  What I am thinking of doing is creating a T-shirt for the Auction House Junkies podcast.  It would be a basic white T-Shirt with an Auction House Junkies name with Hagor.

I am thinking of selling them for $16 (includes US shipping)
International buyers would be $20 (including international shipping)
Also would use a few for giveaways to listeners of the show.

My question is would any of you purchase a T-shirt to show your Auction House Junkies pride and help promote the show by wearing it to conventions, gaming nights, LAN parties, etc?

These prices don't leave room for much profit, just enough to cover what I give away on the show.

So what do you guys think?

Good idea or not?
Would you buy one?
Pricing ok?

Please comment below.

9 comments:

  1. Yes please. Will you be able to ship to South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for one. I got a spot on my office wall I am already planning for it to go.

    I can picture it....A big AHJ logo on the back, and a little Hagor climbing out of the front pocket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!! Definitely need Hagor sticking his head out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it man! sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The listed prices would only be good for white 1 sided design, no pocket.

    Cost would be much much higher with front and back designs as well as even more with a pocket.

    Great ideas, but I'm not sure they would sell due to the increase in costs for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe have the option for either? The "worker" tee and teh Limited Edition Epix Hagor? =)

    In that case, I order one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't buy one. That show sucks. I hate those guys.


    :P

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.